Get your FREE ebook of birth stories. Why Free? I want you to have the opportunity to read as many positive empowering birth stories. There are 60 inspiring birth stories in this wonderful book and each story show how women and their birth partners worked together, how midwives and doctors supported their birth preferences and how birth transformed women's lives.
- Using calmbirth skills in preparation and during labour
- Staying at home while in labour
- Being induced and having a straight forward birth
- Managing the Unexpected - long labours, short labours, caesareans
- Partner's views - what helped women stay calm in labour
- Using acupuncture, TENS, or having a doula
- Using the bath
- Vaginal birth after caesarean - it is very possible!
- Second time round births where births can be very different to the first labour and birth
- What helped women birth more comfortably
Louise choose the title when Elizabeth wrote Thomas' birth story and said that when she started writing that it "all just came from the heart". These stories in this book are a wonderful testimony that birth can be an empowering and positive experience.
A big thank you goes to Renee Bilston who helped me put this book together with a babe in her arms.
Click on the link to obtain your free copy of this book or you can purchase a hard copy - just click the link above for either or both. Alternatively contact Louise should you prefer to pay by direct deposit or cheque, contact Louise for details by clicking on email@example.com